Sunday, June 30, 2013

Important Info, Lovelies!

So Google Reader is history after today- how sad is that?  If that is the reader that you use to follow me on all my adventures of crazy, well after today that might be a bit difficult! You still have a couple of options- email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or my new fave reader- bloglovin!
 
Now you guys know I'm pretty terrible at technology, but seriously it was super easy to import all of the blogs I follow from google reader to Bloglovin. If I can do it, you can do it. Come on, I just joined team smartphone last week. Its that dire of a situation over here, folks.
 
 
Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday-Funday! Someone sure got their fill of sleeping in this morning- he didn't wake up until 10 am!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)