Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Hello, my lovelies! Sorry Ive been slacking- we've had a rough couple weeks with the sickies, then our washer exploding, and a small power outage. But Im back in business and out of sheer frustration my house is clean from top to bottom- woo! (Except for laundry mountain, that's a whole 'nother issue!)
 
This weekend was the first chance we had to indulge in some fall family fun, so off we went on Saturday to the Pumpkin Patch with Grayson Boy's friends from play group.
 
 
The weather was about 55 and misting rain- but it kept the crowds away, which was nice.


My choices were cow or pig- neither of which were flattering. Only for this kid would I be the pig though.



He wandered all through the pumpkins saying nothing when we asked him "Is that your pumpkin?". Until he found one that once asked he yelled "YES!" Meet Bubba, the 38 pound pumpkin Grayson picked. Sheesh.
 
 
Now, look at these two pictures. Same patch- just a much bigger bean!
 
 
After we got and paid for our pumpkin, the sky started to really let loose and so we called it a day...but it was still fun going back to the same place again this year. Im all about creating traditions for Grayson- which is exactly why Ill be shoving him inside Bubba once he is all carved up.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. What great pictures - you are so lucky. He is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness smiling baby!!! how adorable!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute blog. I found you on pinterest and fell in love with your blog. You inspired me to start my own blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)